- What We Do/
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)/
- Knowledge Toolkit/
- Wellbeing for Current or Aspiring Leaders/
Wellbeing for Current or Aspiring Leaders
Audience: Secondary teachers who are currently leading at middle or senior level in either departmental or pastoral areas, or teachers who are hoping to move to a leadership position in the near future.
Day 1: Wednesday 13th November 2019; 9am - 12:30pm
Day 2: Wednesday 5th February 2020; 9am - 12:30pm
The Keyworth Centre, LN6 0EP
Intent: To put staff sustainability at the heart of a mentally healthy school.
Implementation - Day 1:
- Reclaim your brain! The biology of our experience and how our brain let us down when we need it most
- Truly human leadership from the inside out: using mindset mastery to explore the leadership agenda
- Creating your own empathy epidemic: getting over the mental word to empower and engage your people.
Implementation - Day 2:
- Change doesn't have to hurt: applying the biology of connection from the inside out for less pressure and more possibility
- Taking thought off the agenda: committing to clarity and finding quiet in the loudest of noise
- Simply human: freeing up potential for the leader in us all.
Impact: Following the programme, participants will have an enhanced understanding of the role of wellbeing in improving schools and a toolkit for courageous, empathetic and values driven leaders.