- What We Do/
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)/
- Subject Leader Development Meetings (SLDM)/
- Subject Leader Development Meetings (SLDMs)/
Subject Leader Development Meetings (SLDMs)
Audience: Subject Leaders
|Art||Tuesday 26th January 2021 (Winter)||9.30-11am|
|Design & Technology||TBC|
|Geography||Wednesday 9th December 2020||4-5pm|
Tuesday 23rd March 2021
Tuesday 4th May 2021
|Maths||Tuesday 24th November 2020||2.30-4.30pm|
Science "GCSE Grading for 2021"
Tuesday 9th March 2020 (Zoom) Booking link
Intent: To enable:
- participants to network and collaborate around areas of development in their subject
- participants to remain up-to-date with developments in education, at both a local and national level.
Implementation: The sessions include:
- facilitated discussion around the key local and national developments with the subject
- sharing of best practice
- opportunity to network and collaborate with peers
- expert input on key areas.
Impact: Through attending the SLDM sessions, participants will:
- have an increased understanding of the issues and the actions schools are taking to improve teaching and learning in their subject
- have an increased understanding of the leadership requirements of curriculum leadership and how to effectively lead a department.