- What We Do/
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)/
- Subject Leader Development Meetings (SLDM)/
- Subject Leader Development Meetings (SLDMs)/
Subject Leader Development Meetings (SLDMs)
Audience: Subject Leaders
ALL SLDMs TAKING PLACE BEFORE 3RD APRIL 2020 HAVE BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO THE CORONAVIRUS
Intent: To enable:
- participants to network and collaborate around areas of development in their subject
- participants to remain up-to-date with developments in education, at both a local and national level.
Implementation: The sessions include:
- facilitated discussion around the key local and national developments with the subject
- sharing of best practice
- opportunity to network and collaborate with peers
- expert input on key areas.
Impact: Through attending the SLDM sessions, participants will:
- have an increased understanding of the issues and the actions schools are taking to improve teaching and learning in their subject
- have an increased understanding of the leadership requirements of curriculum leadership and how to effectively lead a department.