All Secondary trainees will be prepared to teach across the 11-19yrs age phase, the majority of trainees will train across the 11-16 age range. Some trainees will train across the 11-18 or 14-19 age range dependant on their training subject.
Applications for 2020-2021 are now open through UCAS Teacher Training.
Our secondary programme offers:
- School-based 'hands on' training
- Training is in school from day 1 of the programme
- Dedicated mentor support
- Cutting edge school-based training by experienced professionals
- Special school experience and placements
- Contrasting school experience in the Spring Term
- Dynamic and supportive environment
- A bespoke experience to meet your needs
- VLE for training
- Large partnership of schools across Lincolnshire
- Ongoing career opportunities and development
- QTS with PGCE on successful completion in partnership with the University of Lincoln
Tuition fees for the course are £9250, please click here for all funding options.