All Secondary trainees will be prepared to teach across the 11-19 yrs age phase, with some subjects focusing on the 14-19 age range. The majority of trainees will train within the 11-16 age range.
Applications for 2020-2021 are now open through UCAS Teacher Training.
Our Secondary programme offers:
- Qualified Teacher Status, with PGCE awarded in partnership with the University of Lincoln
- Dedicated mentor support to meet individual training needs
- School-based training by experienced professionals
- Weekly training programme jointly delivered by school-based and university professionals
- Second school experience during the training year
- Extensive choice of partnership schools across Lincolnshire and close borders
- Ongoing career opportunities and professional development