All Secondary trainees will be prepared to teach across the 11-19 yrs age phase. The majority of trainees will train within the 11-16 age range, with some subjects focusing on the 14-19 age range.
Our training programme is School Centred so trainees are in school from day one in September. In a typical week, trainees will spend four days a week in their training school and one day a week in training with the LTSA SCITT and the University of Lincoln.
Our Secondary programme offers:
- Qualified Teacher Status, with PGCE awarded in partnership with the University of Lincoln
- Dedicated mentor support to meet individual training needs
- School-based training by experienced professionals
- Weekly training programme jointly delivered by school-based and university professionals
- Second school experience during the training year
- Extensive choice of partnership schools across Lincolnshire and close borders
- Ongoing career opportunities and professional development
Please click the Training Subjects page on the left hand side for details of the secondary subjects that we offer, including all our courses codes.