All Primary trainees will be prepared to teach across the 3-11 yrs age phase, focusing on either the 3-7, 5-11 or 7-11 yrs age ranges.
Applications for 2020-2021 are now open through UCAS Teacher Training.
We work in partnership with lead schools and teaching schools across Lincolnshire to enable trainees to learn first hand from outstanding school practitioners.
Our Primary programme offers:
- Qualified Teacher Status, with PGCE awarded in partnership with the University of Lincoln
- Dedicated mentor support to meet individual training needs
- School-based training by experienced professionals
- Weekly training programme jointly delivered by school-based and university professionals
- Second school experience during the training year
- Extensive choice of partnership schools across Lincolnshire and close borders
- Ongoing career opportunities and professional development