All Primary trainees will be prepared to teach across the 3-11 yrs age phase, focusing on either the 3-7, 5-11 or 7-11yrs age ranges.
We work in partnership with lead schools and teaching schools across Lincolnshire to enable trainees to learn first hand from outstanding school practitioners. Our training programme is School Centred so trainees are in school from day one in September. In a typical week, trainees will spend four days a week in their training school and one day a week in training with the LTSA SCITT and the University of Lincoln.
Our Primary programme offers:
- Qualified Teacher Status, with PGCE awarded in partnership with the University of Lincoln
- Dedicated mentor support to meet individual training needs
- School-based training by experienced professionals
- Weekly training programme jointly delivered by school-based and university professionals
- Second school experience during the training year
- Extensive choice of partnership schools across Lincolnshire and close borders
- Ongoing career opportunities and professional development
How to Apply:
All applications for our courses through the SCITT hubs or one of our Lead Schools, can be made through UCAS Teacher Training or the DFE Apply for Teacher Training services. Applications are now open for a September 2021 start and our codes can be found in the flyer at the bottom of this page.
Please note that when submitting an application you will need to choose the age range that you wish to train to teach in (3-7, 5-11, 7-11). For further details of the application process, please visit the How to Apply pages.
Vacancies for our courses are updated on the DFE Find Postgraduate Teacher Training search tool.