Lincolnshire Teaching Schools Together
A partnership of eight teaching schools
The Lincolnshire Teaching Schools work together with a strong focus on our ‘big six’ activities:
We are committed to working closely with the Lincolnshire Learning Partnership Board, the Local Authority, NLE’s, LLE’s, and NLG’s to ensure that no school, and therefore no child, is left behind as Lincolnshire ‘blazes a trail’ in sector led school improvement.
For further information, please visit http://www.lincolnshireteachingschoolstogether.co.uk/
As a partnership of teaching schools …
- we agree to work through collaboration, based on mutual trust and respect, to develop a self-improving school-led system in Lincolnshire
- we value the work of all (individuals, groups and organisations) who share their expertise in the raising of standards, pupil outcomes, transformational leadership & management, exceptional teaching, learning and support
- we believe that by playing to the strengths of individuals, groups and organisations our creative partnerships, & pooled resources, provide more than the sum of their parts
- we believe that excellence in leadership, pedagogy, training, development and support should be shared effectively to maximise the positive impact on the lives of the greatest number of children and young people
- we believe that all who commit to the education sector as their vocation have the right to the highest standards of training, guidance, support, development and influence; to help them become the best that they can be
- we recognise that all children and young people, regardless of their starting point or setting, have the right to an outstanding education, and most importantly one that prepares them to thrive as enterprising, global citizens in a fast-changing, modern world.
LTT and the Mobilise Project
LTT is delighted to have been commissioned to deliver the Mobilise Project on behalf of the Lincolnshire Learning Partnership. The work of the EEF should be fundamental to school improvement in schools implementing evidence based improvements to practice and driving improvements in teaching, learning and outcomes for children. We are pioneering a truly new way of working: Lincolnshire wants to be a leader in delivering sector-led improvement, at scale, and by making use of evidence based research.
The LTT steering group for the project consists of LTSA, Keystone, Kyra, Equate, Connect and Learn Teaching Schools.
The Implementation group comprises Kyra, Equate and Learn, with Kyra being the Lead Teaching School for the Project.
We are delivering the project in conjunction with the Education Endowment Foundation, in particular working closely with Johnathan Sharples, Rob Webster and Frankie Sulke. Sheffield Hallam University will evaluate the findings of the campaign in relation to scale up and the implementation of research.
Mobilise … the evidence, the workforce, the impact. Click on this link to visit the Mobilise webpage.