- What We Do/
- Support for Stronger Governance for Education in Lincolnshire/
- Leaders of Governance (NLGs/LLGs)/
Leaders of Governance (NLGs/LLGs)
Lincolnshire has a team of experienced governance support consultants to help governing boards to strengthen their work and to respond effectively to the ever increasing demands being made on them.
Support can be in the form of phone calls, email correspondence, face-to-face meetings, attendance at governance meetings etc.
Examples of support include:
- Support for new chairs
- Support for setting up effective MAT governance arrangements
- Support for self-review and peer-to-peer review
- Supporting strategic planning – vision, values, strategic procedures
- Review and development of governance documentation
- Supporting self-/peer-review using the review tool
Cost: £450 per day / £225 per half-day equivalent
For Further information or to arrange Leaders of Governance Support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org