- What We Do/
- Stronger Governance for Education in Lincolnshire/
- Leaders of Governance (NLGs/LLGs)/
Leaders of Governance (NLGs/LLGs)
Lincolnshire has a team of experienced governance support consultants to help governing boards to strengthen their work and to respond effectively to the ever-increasing demands being made on them.
Support can be in the form of phone calls, email correspondence, face-to-face meetings, attendance at governance meetings etc.
Examples of support include:
- Support for new chairs
- Support for setting up effective MAT governance arrangements
- Support for self-review and peer-to-peer review
- Supporting strategic planning – vision, values, strategic procedures
- Review and development of governance documentation
- Supporting self-/peer-review using the review tool
Cost: £450 per day / £225 per half-day equivalent
For Further information or to arrange Leaders of Governance Support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01522 553240