- What We Do/
- Science Learning Partnership/
- Implementing the EEF science recommendations for primary and secondary teachers/
Implementing the EEF science recommendations for primary and secondary teachers
Friday 22nd March 2019 at The Siemens School of Engineering at the University of Lincoln LN6 7TS
Time: 9:30am-3:30pm Fee: £50
This course aims to equip practitioners in Y6 & Y7 with the knowledge of the recently published EEF guidance : 'Improving Secondary Science' in order to improve their own pedagogy and practice in delivering high quality science lessons.
This course also builds on the commitment of the SLP to provide more opportunities for Primary & Secondary colleagues to collaborate in order to ensure transitions for children are purposeful & structured.
- Reflection on current provision of science in light of the EEF recommendations
- Developed a plan focused on teaching & learning to improve outcomes in science
- Considered opportunities for further collaboration to ensure transition processes are secure