- What We Do/
- School to School Support/
- Accredited Leader of Support/
- Specialist Leaders in Education/
- How to become an SLE/
How to become an SLE
To become a specialist leader of education (SLE), you will need to hold a middle or senior leadership role below the headteacher in a school.
- be outstanding middle or senior leaders with at least two years' experience and a first class knowledge in a particular field of expertise
- have a minimum of two years' experience in a leadership role within a school or academy
SLEs will have:
- a successful track record, supported by substantial impact evidence, of working effectively within their own school and/or across a group of schools, or working with a range of leaders within a single school
- evidence of successfully using coaching and/or facilitation skills to bring about sustainable improvements
- Find out more at: www.gov.uk/specialist-leaders-of-education-a-guide-for-potential-applicants
If you are interested in applying to become an SLE then please contact email@example.com and one of our team will contact you to discuss it further, alternatively if you would like to apply to be an SLE and your school is not part of our alliance, please download the LTT process flyer (below) for further information.