HTPM External Advisors
Please see below for the current list of HTPM External Advisors.
- Secondary headteacher working in an 11 to 18 school, with state boarding provision.
- Current Ofsted inspector.
- Considerable senior educational leadership experience in secondary education. Previous experience includes working as an Advanced Skills Teacher of English; Head of English and leading a large Sixth Form.
- Qualified teacher status as a secondary school teacher of English.
- Qualifications include an M.A. in English and Political Science; the Professional Qualification for School Inspectors and the National Professional Qualification in Headship.
- Areas of expertise include: state boarding; English; literacy; teaching & learning and educational management.
- Headteacher at Branston CA for 10 years.
- Has experienced two Ofsted inspections in the last 24 months.
- Senior leadership experience for nearly 16 years with particular focus on standards, assessment, curriculum, quality assurance and pastoral care.
- School has SSAT Leading Edge and previously ‘high performing’ status.
- Qualifications include BSc Chemical sciences, PGCE and NPQH.
- 10 years of teaching history and Head of Year responsibilities in a large secondary modern school in South Warwickshire.
- 10 years as Subject Leader for History and then Assistant Headteacher in a large comprehensive school in Staffordshire.
- 9 years working in a selective school for boys in inner city Birmingham as Deputy Head.
- 5 years as Head of a Lincolnshire selective school.
- Qualifications include BA(Hons) History, MA in Educational Leadership and NPQH.
- Headteacher of Priory City of Lincoln Academy.
- Previously the Headteacher at the Deepings School.
- Has supported headteachers and governing bodies in a wide variety of contexts and in every Ofsted category. These have ranged from large, all-ability comprehensives to small, non-selective rural secondary schools, to high-attaining grammar schools.
- Passionate about the improvement process, recognising the unique challenges faced by heads and the significant responsibilities of governing bodies in the performance management process.
- Positive, professional, people-centred and performance focussed.
- Headteacher at Giles Academy – in post from April 2016 following 9 years at the school as Deputy Headteacher.
- Previous focus was primarily on curriculum, standards and school improvement.
- Has worked with other schools in the capacity of Lead Practitioner for SSAT and was instrumental in establishing the Lincolnshire Academies Converters Club which aimed to provide practical support for schools in Lincolnshire as they converted to academy status and to provide a voice for those schools which had converted.
- Founder of the National Association of Secondary Moderns – which champions secondary modern schools and raises the profile of the work that they do and the challenges that they face.
- Qualifications include BSc(Hons) Physics, PGCE and NPQH.
- Qualified maths teacher with 20 years’ experience of teaching in schools in Lincolnshire, Wales and Cambridgeshire
- SLT experience within Lincoln and a large secondary school in Peterborough
- Head of large comprehensive school in Lincoln for 9 years
- MSc in Educational Leadership and NPQH
- Strengths: school improvement, data, quality assurance and leadership
- Currently Head teacher at North Kesteven Academy since autumn 2016.
- Prior to that 4 years as Head teacher of The Roseland Academy, achieving sponsor school status and becoming CEO of The Roseland Academy Trust, leading one Secondary and two primary schools.
- Deputy Headteacher at Tudor Grange Academy Solihull.
- Experience of Senior Leadership for 15 years. Gained AST staus in second year of teaching, initially in Leeds utilised as a School Improvement Advisor in a variety of school settings.
- Experience of working in and leading very large, large and small schools 11-18 and 11 – 16 to success.
- Qualifications include BA (Hons) Philosophy and Religious Studies, PGCE (QTS), PGCE in Education Research and NPQH.
- National Baccalaureate Trust trustee, writer of Rooted in Reading. Presenter at national and international conferences on literacy.
- Currently Subject Leader for English, Priory Federation of Academies Trust, LTSA Leadership Team.
- 2013-15 Secondary Education OfficerfortheStatesofGuernseyEducation Department responsible for three selective area schools, including headteacher performance management.
- 2006-13 Senior School Improvement Consultant with CfBT working across Lincolnshire.
- Has worked in comprehensive schools in Tower Hamlets, Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire.
- Qualifications include an MA in Education Management, BA (Hons) in English and PGCE.