- What We Do/
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)/
- Skill Development/
- A Solution-Focused Approach to Coaching and Mentoring/
A Solution-Focused Approach to Coaching and Mentoring
A way of working with children and adults to support change and development
A one-day (10-4pm) skills development course focussing on a powerful, practical and proven approach to positive change with people and organisations.
• Those working 1 to 1 with children to support learning and development: Teaching Assistants; SENCOs; learning mentors; pastoral support staff,etc
• Those working with adults to support learning and development – system leaders: NLEs, LLEs, NLGs, SLEs, ITT mentors/tutors; school leaders, school improvement personnel etc
• Acquire knowledge and understanding of the key distinguishing characteristics of a solution-focused coaching methodology;
• Have the opportunity to practise and refineskillsandcompetencieswithinthe context of a solution-focused framework;
• Have a view about the most appropriate application of a solution-focused approach as a tool to support professional practice.