During this unprecedented time, we have created a central page for the latest resources, updates and information in relation to the LTSA work streams. Please click on the titles to expand the fields.
Resources for teachers and pupils
- The Department for Education has released a list of online educational resources to help children learn at home for free, this list covers pupils of all ages - please click here to access the DFE website
- The Chartered College for Teaching has collated resources from across the education sector, including Home Learning Support, Online CPD and education updates - please click here
- Dr Kathy Weston has released a video on supporting parents through home education, including key ideas - please click here
- BBC Teach has free videos, resources and interactive lessons for parents and teachers - please click here. BBC Bitesize is also available for pupils of all ages - please click here
- Future Learn has online CPD courses available, we have selected some Leadership, Teaching and Learning and courses available to Sixth form students that may be of interest - please click here
- The Teacher Development Trust have put together a number of free online Zoom meetings with some high profile names from the CPD world - please click here to register
- The Oxford University Press have put together free lesson packs in English, Geography, History, Maths, Modern Languages, PE, Psychology, RE & Science - please click here
- Rooted in Reading is an LTSA resources that schools can use to track and encourage students' personal reading. We have made online versions of three of our passports for students to download and use at home - please click here to access these
- Where to get hold of books without leaving the house - please click here to access online books through Audible; The British Library; Lincolnshire Library Service; My Modern Met
- NATENews and NATENet have released a special edition which includes advice and resources to teachers in all stages of their careers - please click here
- NATE has free teaching resources available on its website to support teachers and students - please click here
- English and Media revision resources are now available free - please click here
- The University of Nottingham are hosting a webinair series, on Tuesday 21st April it will be focused on Understanding and addressing low attainment in lower secondary mathematics, click here for more details and to join over Zoom
- The Mathematical Association has free resources available to help pupils and parents at home - please click here
- STEM Learning have a range of maths resources available - please click here
Science & Technology Resources
- SLP and STEM Learning have a range of resources available for teachers, parents and carers - please click here to be redirected to our website
- A list of websites containing resources for pupils aimed at Science, Computing, Geography and educational videos can also be found on our website - please click here
- The Association for Science Education (ASE) has a directory of resources for primary and secondary - please click here
- The Design and Technology Association has free resources available for home learning - please click here
- TPEA has teacher resources and home learning support for Computing - please click here
- The Historical Association has a range of open access materials available for pupils and teachers - please click here
- The Royal Geographical Society has teaching resources available to support Geography at Home - please click here
- The National Association of teachers of Religious Education (NATRE) has support for teachers and pupils - please click here
- PSHE Association has guidance documents, podcasts and articles available to download - please click here
- NSEAD have a variety of arts, craft and design remote resources for all ages available to teachers, parents and carers - please click here
- One Dance UK has collated a series of online resources, videos and task ideas for teachers on their website - please click here
- Music Mark has a selection of home learning resources available for all ages - please click here
- ISM also has music resources for educations on its website - please click here
- AFPE has updates available for teachers on its website as well as videos to support the teaching of PE at home - please click here
- Please also refer to our section "Keeping Active" at the bottom of this page for more fitness ideas
Key COVID-19 Updates
- Government advice on COVID-19: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
- NHS advice on COVID-19: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
- DFE Coronavirus helpline: 0800 046 8687 or DfE.firstname.lastname@example.org (lines are open Monday - Friday from 8am-6pm and weekends from 10am - 4pm)
- DFE Covid-19 list of online educational resources for home education: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-online-education-resources/coronavirus-covid-19-list-of-online-education-resources-for-home-education
- Links to DFE specific guidance surrounding Covid-19 can be found here: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-guidance-for-schools-and-other-educational-settings
LTSA Key Covid-19 Updates - CPD & S2S
To ensure maximum staffing levels in schools during these unprecedented times, Lincolnshire Teaching School Alliance has taken the decision to cancel or postpone all LTSA face-to-face events and training until Friday 31st May 2020. In line with LTT, all school to school deployments will also be put on hold.
We are reviewing the national picture regularly, and will communicate with our alliance partners and participants as to any further information which is relevant as soon as we are able to. We will also publish pertinent information on this page, including updates and resources relevant for our schools.
Lincolnshire Teaching Schools Together (LTT) have produced a special edition of Partnership News for schools, a copy can be found at the bottom of this page.
LTSA CPD Programme Resources
To enable teachers across LTSA to maintain the development of their CPD despite the cancellation of our programmes, we have curated lists of resources and course links to meet the specific needs of delegates on each of our programmes. Please click the relevant headings below:
NPQs - Lincolnshire Cohort
For all NPQ participants, coaches and HTs on our current NPQ programmes, please read the following Contingency for Coronavirus document - please click here . This document outlines key information and as we receive more information from the DFE and in partnership with our accrediting provider (George Spencer Teaching School Alliance), we will continue to share this and support our NPQ participants.
The George Spencer website can be found by clicking here.
NGA Learning Link is an online training platform which all governors in Lincolnshire can access for free - click here for further information
Our Library of Key Resources remains up-to-date with governor resources and information for schools, Chairs, Clerks and Governing Boards - please click here to access this through our website
The DFE have released a guidance for ITT providers and the ITT criteria has been temporarily amended in light of Covid-19 - please click here to read the guidance on the DFE webpage. LTSA SCITT are currently communicating directly with all our trainees and schools in response to the latest guidance, a new training programme has been shared with trainees and we are using online resources to support in their development. We are fully supporting trainees in their journey to achieve QTS at the end of the academic year.
LTSA SCITT ARE STILL RECRUITING FOR SEPTEMBER 2020
We will be hosting online Zoom recruitment events and telephone calls can be arranged on request to support all applicants during this time. All applications are continuing to be received through UCAS Teacher Training and initial interviews are being conducted over Zoom. Please click here for further information on our primary and secondary teacher training programmes.
Science Learning Partnership/Computing Hub
Wellbeing & Keeping Active
- NHS - Every Mind Matters, this link includes expert advice and practical tips to help you look after your mental health and wellbeing: www.nhs.uk/oneyou/every-mind-matters
- Headspace for Educators - Headspace offers free access to teachers and school support staff across the UK: https://www.headspace.com/educators
- Education Support Partnership - provides a free mental health and wellbeing support service for all education staff, call them on: 08000 562 561 or: https://www.educationsupport.org.uk/
- Calm - Find your calm. Sleep more. Stress less. Live Better: www.calm.com
- KYRA Teaching School Alliance have put together some useful links and resources linked to wellbeing which may be of use to schools and communities - please click here
- Fitness Blender has free videos featuring a range of exercises and workouts - please click here
- A wealth of celebrities and personal trainers have released a range of videos and tutorials online where you can access dance, yoga and exercise classes for free
- PE with Joe Wicks streams daily at 9am - click here for the Body Coach YouTube channel