- What We Do/
- School to School Support/
- Accredited Leader of Support/
- Specialist Leaders in Education/
- How to become an SLE/
How to become an SLE
To become a specialist leader of education (SLE), you will need to hold a middle or senior leadership role below the headteacher in a school.
- be outstanding middle or senior leaders with at least two years' experience and a first class knowledge in a particular field of expertise
- have a minimum of two years' experience in a leadership role within a school or academy
SLEs will have:
- a successful track record, supported by substantial impact evidence, of working effectively within their own school and/or across a group of schools, or working with a range of leaders within a single school
- evidence of successfully using coaching and/or facilitation skills to bring about sustainable improvements
- Find out more at: www.gov.uk/specialist-leaders-of-education-a-guide-for-potential-applicants
if you are interested in applying to become an SLE then please contact S2S@lincstsa.co.uk and one of our team will contact you to discuss it further.