- What We Do/
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)/
- Embedding Quality Leadership (EQL)/
Embedding Quality Leadership (EQL)
This programme, which is quality endorsed by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM), is designed for leaders/managers and is about embedding quality and system leadership across your school. The aim is to ensure leadership practices are focused on securing outstasnding achievement for students.
- Is for middle leaders and managers - especially those who are new or are aspiring to senior leadership posts.
- Requires that each participant has a coach/mentor who is more experienced and/or more senior than themselves.
- Provides a personalised development programme for each participant.
- Can 'dove tail' into the teacher CPD and appraisal process for senior and middle managers.
- Is designed to fit into a busy school schedule and teacher workload considerations.
- Provides successful participants and their coaches with certificates from the ILM.
- Measurable development of each participant's effectiveness as a leader.
- The achievement of an embedded leadership development culture across the academy.
- Clear impact on the quality of provision for pupils and their subsequent achievement.