- What We Do/
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)/
- An Introduction to Senior Leadership/
An Introduction to Senior Leadership
These CPD sessions are aimed at current middle leaders who would like to learn more about the role of senior leader with responsibility for Behaviour/Curriculum Development/Teaching and Learning across a whole-school. this session would be equally valuable for an Assistant Head who is new to post.
- Delegates will learn more about the role of the senior leader in charge of Behaviour/Curriculum Development/Teaching and Learning within a school or academy.
- Delegates will learn more about strategies, tips and advice on how to be successful in this role.
- Delegates will be provided with ideas for how to be an effective senior leader in general.
- Opportunities to network with colleagues for the sharing of best practice.
- Opportunities to hear from current school who will share real-life experiences of leading Behaviour/Curriculum Development/Teaching and Learning within a school/academy.